Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Yikes!

Ushering in the holiday season last month, my extended family participated in a creche exhibit/concert series for the Simi Stake. We called ourselves "The Kindred Carolers," and we may have a return engagement this year if they get desperate enough or have very short memories. Anyway, Cameron links to a duet that we did (following a solo effort by yours truly) that was actually quite fun. We haven't sung together for about 20 years. In my own defense, I will only say that I was trying to ward off a very nasty case of bronchitis, and hadn't quite recovered my full upper register when we performed this in early December.

If you're feeling adventurous, scroll to the bottom of his post and check the video. There are others if you care to hear the whole family in action. We had a good time, all things considered.

No comments: